Why Do People Believe in Conspiracy Theories?
Posted by Muneer on Sunday, 21 June 2020
Following the hierarchy of evidence, the sections here are organized from the strongest to the weakest evidence: '
Systematic reviews/meta analyses:
- A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Psychological Research on Conspiracy Beliefs: Field Characteristics, Measurement Instruments, and Associations With Personality Traits
Social science research:
- Adam Berinsky, Telling the Truth about Believing the Lies? Evidence for the Limited Prevalence of Expressive Survey Responding
- Joseph Uscinski, The Study of Conspiracy Theories
- Soroush Vosoughi, Deb Roy, Sinan Aral, The spread of true and false news online
- Summary of Wingnuts by John Avlon